Barry Tanenbaum, professional player and coach to many successful students, reveals secrets he has been teaching privately for years. By reading this book, the reader will learn to:
- Confuse opponents and maximize profits.
- Identify and dominate weaker players.
- Exploit position.
- Play blinds for maximum effectiveness.
- Attack from out of position.
- Win without the best hand.
- Use “card-independent” strategies.
- Become a consistent winner.
Expert limit hold’em players go far beyond ABC poker to generate extra money. Barry explains what they do and why they do it. Many authors say, "it depends," but Barry tells the reader exactly what it depends on - and what to do about it. This book teachers how to learn to recognize profitable situations and how to play when they arise.
Barry is a long time columnist for Card Player magazine, a featured speaker at several World Poker Players Conferences, and a full-time professional player and coach.